Atlassian StatusPage.io is a status page platform for your app, web service or developer API. The integration allows you to push alerts and metrics to their platform, and we have worked together to make the integration seamless. To get started, you will first need to set up a StatusPage account at https://statuspage.io/. Uptime.com requires the following:
- Page ID
- API Key
- Component ID or Metric ID
Integration with Atlassian StatusPage allows for the following:
- When an alert is created in Uptime, an alert is created in StatusPage automatically through the integration.
- When the alert is cleared on Uptime, the related alert is closed in StatusPage.
Log into StatusPage, click on your profile and Manage Account. Click the API tab, and copy your Page ID and your API Key.
Next, you need to retrieve either your Component ID and/or your Metric ID.
To update a Component with alerts, click Components and find the Component ID by hovering over the Edit link. (The Component ID is the last part of the URL, e.g. "y0jf83vrf5qb").
To update a Public Metric with response times, click on Public Metrics, then Edit the metric. Click the Advanced Options tab and copy the Metric ID.
Return to Uptime.com, then click Notifications followed by Integrations. Click New Profile, then select StatusPage as the Provider Type.
Paste the Page ID and API Key into the appropriate fields. Then paste either the Component ID or Metric ID depending on what you choose.
The following describes the fields shown when configuring StatusPage within your Uptime account:
- Name: The reference name you desire to assign to your Statuspage profile. It can assist you in organizing multiple integration provider profiles within your Uptime account.
- API Key: This will be obtained from StatusPage. Please review the Obtaining StatusPage API Key section below for further documentation.
- Page ID: This will be obtained from StatusPage. Please review the Obtaining StatusPage Page ID screenshot above for more information.
- Component ID
- Metric ID
Once you've configured your StatusPage integration, you will need to assign it to a contact and make sure that contact is notified when a Check goes down. First, click Notifications>Contacts>New Contact. Select StatusPage from the Push Notifications field within the New Contact screen. Finally, return to your Check’s Edit screen and assign StatusPage as one of the Contacts to be notified of a downtime event. Metric data may take up to 60 minutes to appear.